ADVENTURE is the tool we use to make an impact on the students of today…the leaders of tomorrow.
Our committed Hakuna Matata Team will make sure that your youth camp is planned professionally and that the menu is healthy and well balanced.
The students have the opportunity to sleep under the stars,to face their fears, to spend time in nature and to experience enriching new things.
Whilst having fun, they learn to set new goals, work in a team and ultimately become fitter, stronger with a new sense of responsibility.
Day Time Activities Includes:
- Wet and Wild fun in the sparkling swimming pool
- River Crossing over three islands
- River Rafting – 1 hr with 1 rapid/3 hrs with 8 rapids
- State of the art Obstacle Course
- Farm Dam Relay
- Build a Raft
- Target Shooting/ or Paintball War games
- Guided Bush Walks that focuses on Fauna and Flora
- History of the Vredefort World Heritage Site
- Volleyball Competition with balls or balloons.
- Boeresports – tug of war, “bokdrol” spitting, three legged race, egg and spoon race, wheelbarrow race.
- Horse Care and guided horseback out rides.
Night Activities List includes:
- Lantern Stalking/ Fireflies
- Star Gazing
- Night March
- Campfire Stories
- Game Night
- Movie Night
- Hakuna Fear Factor
Each youth camp will be designed according to the needs and requirements of the institution.
Please note that no changes to bookings two weeks before arrival. And no bookings will be refunded two weeks prior to arrival.