Come and enjoy the serenity of the Vaalriver, where there is very little cellphone reception and no TV’s – just the beauty of nature, the sound of the fish eagles, and Poppie the donkey greeting all the guests with her nosy personality.
We have three types of accommodation available:
** Minimum stay of two nights **
Please take note of the following:
- When a quote is sent through, it is only valid for 24 hours. Thus 60% deposit need to be paid within 24 hours to confirm booking. If 60% deposit have not been paid, the quote automatically expires. When paying the deposit money, the proof of payment have to be sent through as our internet lines are not always working.
- The outstanding balance is payable before or two weeks before arrival – if payment has not been received two weeks before arrival, the booking will be cancelled and 60% of the money that was paid will be kept for losses occurred.
- Please bring along all reservation documents and proof of payments upon arrival.
- Check in/ Check Out Time: 12h00/ 10h00
- Check In’s on a Friday after 18h00 and Saturday after 13h00: Keys will be left in units and a map and directions on how to get to your unit will be sent to you via email/ sms.
- We do not supply towels.
- There is very limited cellphone reception.
- No TV available at Hakuna.
- You are responsible for the service of the unit during your stay. If cleaning services are required, booking has to be made in advance and full payment upfront has to be made on arrival.
Cancellation Policy and Procedure:
- 60 days or more – Full Refund of the payments made
- 30 – 59 days – refund 50% of the payments made
- Less than 30 days – no refund, and no changes to the booking will be made.
- Refunds do NOT apply in the event of late arrival, early departures or no shows.
- Refunds for cancellations during a visit, for whatever reason, is to the discretion of the management of Hakuna Matata River Adventures.